Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Jeremy Roenick,

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. Your ridiculous sense of humor. On and off of the ice, you crack me the hell up. Exhibit A, from a pre-season exhibition game before you became a Shark:



Yeah, that's right. Work it, funky little white boy! LOL!

Exhibit B, from last night's Sharks' victory over Colorado, where Alexei Semenov (really?!) was named the First Star of the game and was giving and interview:



So unexpected! In all my years of rooting for the Sharks and watching post-game interviews, I've never seen anything like this. Frikkin' BRILLIANT! I rewound the DVR like four times to watch the hilarity again and again. Props to Semenov for taking it all in stride.

2. And daaaaaaaaamn baby, you looks good in a shirt and tie (Honorable mention for Ryane Clowe also all dressed up and looking dee-lish).

JR, I think I can speak for all Sharks fans out there when I say that I'm so glad you're a member of Team Teal. From your on-ice heroics to your off-ice antics, you keep us interested, cheering and wanting more. Keep the good stuff comin'!

No comments: