Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Greatest. Story. EVAR!

God, I love the internets. Where else can you find hilarious, I-was-doubled-over-earlier (not kidding) stories such at this one? No place else...that's where.

I've also marveled at how credit card machines always seems to accept whatever chicken scratch I lazily enter, although I've never gone as far as to attempt "Crotchy Crotchington" or to simply doodle genitalia and see if it flies. Genius.

Kingpin, I salute you, sir. You are a true innovator, and its this kind of ingenuity that keeps America moving forward. I can only dream of aspiring to such greatness...

(I'm seriously laughing uncontrollably. So freaking incredibly epic, I swear. Well done!!)

3 comments:

Amisk8er said...

omg, I love it... no way... i couldn't stop either...

"(quietly) you drew a penis on my credit card machine"

Amisk8er said...

btw... i too love the interwebs...

Arvay said...

Hilarious! OMG tears came down my face!