Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not goin' there...

Me: "Jeez, I really need to update my f*cking blog. Its been a few days."

DJC: "Well, not with that attitude!"

He's right. Updating right now just feels forced. I have little to talk about that doesn't involve work in some aspect...and we all know how awesomely that ended for me previously, so, umm....

......yeah.

There is one thing I can share that's fairly innocuous: I think its VERY strange how people from the 7th floor come up to the floor I work on (the 8th and top floor) solely to use the bathroom. They come up via the elevators (a one-floor ride), use the bathroom and then take the elevator back to their office. I find it difficult to believe that their floor does not have adequate facilities. Why do they come up to use ours? There's nothing special about them, believe me. I just don't get it. The bathroom shenanigans in this building continue...

No comments: