Friday, April 17, 2009

Back in action...almost.

I'm home after a strange trip to Amish-land. I have PLENTY to tell ya'll about, but I just haven't found the time to upload the necessary pics and gather my thoughts. But the stories are coming, I promise. Some highlights to look forward to:

-The HELLISH red eye flight that we took to get out there. Let me just say, I got not one fucking wink of sleep.

-Taking my cousin to the ER and dealing with possibly the MOST INCOMPETENT "doctor" I have ever come across. I hesitate to even call him a doctor. "No talent ass clown" would have been more appropriate. Now that I think about it, the douchebag that has been taking care of my grandma is less than qualified to call himself a doctor, too. Just. Horrid.

-My sister and I learning the secret family recipe for the beloved Russian holiday nutroll. That's right, bitches. I baked. And I KICKED ASS at it! What now?!

-My little second cousins (all 5 of them) and their very different personalities and how everyone around them bent over backwards to keep them from losing their shit, which can happen at any time, for any reason, without any sort of warning. It was brutal, but REALLY good birth control.

-My sister and I visited the famed Quaker Steak and Lube. Many drinks and appetizers were consumed between the two of us. The final price of our excursion will shock you. Srsly.

-The five minute Brazilian I got today. Ok, so this didn't happen in western, Amish, prude, uber- religious PA, but holy shit on a stick! The whole thing literally took only five minutes from beginning to end. FIVE!!! AMAZING! I didn't even have time to complain about the pain. I figured it was worth mentioning. Thanks, Christina!! Now back to your regularly scheduled Pennsylvania updates...

-A ton of random pics of all sorts of things. I've got lots...and I'm not afraid to post them. Word.

Ok, I'll be back soon with lots of crapola to keep you entertained. Stay tuned...

No comments: