Monday, August 11, 2008

Gluttony at its best

From the Sunday afternoon weight-gain fest:

We had a little carpet picnic while watching all the spectacular athletes. Good lord....the food was so amazing. So much cheese! And the Spinyback Sauvignon Blanc went perfectly with all of the bright flavors. Deee-lish!

And here we have the crowning glory of the afternoon:

BT's peanut butter cheesecake of heaven. Not gonna lie...I ate a little bit tonight after I got home from the gym. DJC was at the grocery store getting dinner...I waited (just barely) until he walked out the door and then chowed down. He would have frowned at me had he seen it. Inside, I'm kinda frowning at myself a little...all that hard work at the gym earlier (I totally suffered through SOOOO many squats and lunges)...gone. Oh well. Its worth every extra dead lift I have to do...

Thanks again to BT and Miss E for coming by to hang out. I love my guys, but every now and then I need to spend time with my girlfriends, too. Cheers, ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm.... delicious.

I, too, snuck some peanut butter cheesecake as a snack yesterday.

Thankfully, boys came over and it's gone now.

-bt