Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ok, so I lied...

In my last post, I said that I'd be back today with more Batman goodness, but a friend's immediate request for DJC's resume has got my writing skills committed elsewhere for tonight.

Sorry 'bout that (although judging by my site stats as of late, no one's reading anyways, so I don't really know who I am apologizing to!).

One quick question and then I'm out...

Should I be afraid that, while riding the elevator from the 8th floor down to the lobby, it descended so quickly (and noisily, I might add!!!) that it caused my ears to pop? You know, similar to the way they pop when you've, say, landed after an airplane ride...

Scary shit, friends. Eight floors or not, I think I might take the stairs tomorrow...

1 comment:

Amisk8er said...

Well enforcer, I'm not gonna lie, but anytime I see anything on your blog that slightly resembles "SYTYCD" or some sort of name that I've never heard before and your desire to have that name be given more credit, then I know it's a post regarding So You Think You Can Dance, and I skip it, waiting patiently for a post about something truly important, like Batman or music for instance :-) I liked reading about your rankings of the batman movies, I agree for the most part (although I kinda liked the one with penguin) AAANYWAY, I'm waiting for your list of Batman actors and their faults/strenghts... YAY FOR THE ENFORCER!