Thursday, May 8, 2008

Major Penalty of the Day

Ladies and gents, I'd like you all to meet Dion Phaneuf. According to his Wiki page, he's 6'3" 212lbs of pure hunk-a-licious NHL beefcake. And this picture would indicate that, surely, he's one tough customer (Sean Avery is no slouch!):

Honestly, he'd have to be tough, because wearing something like this in public might garner you a serious ass-kicking:


Oh my stars, those are some loud shorts right there. You'd have to be pretty secure in your manhood to wear those out where people might see you. Fortunately, aside from the dire need for a tan, Dion Phaneuf seems to look the part. The trunks, though? Criminal.

I'd like to think that Elisha Cuthbert is laughing at his beachwear choice in the above pic. Because, honey, DAMN.

3 comments:

Amisk8er said...

enforcer... that girl absolutely CANNOT be Elisha Cuthbert. 2004 I bought a German FHM with Elisha Cuthbert on the front and in the feature pictorial, THE CHICK IS HOT! this girl is one of those "my body is hot so my face doesn't have to be" girls... as far as the trunks go: given your assessment of his fashion faux-pas it should follow that a pic of him in these trunks would involve him sitting by himself in a corner getting laughed at... doesn't seem to be the case :-/

Amisk8er said...

I meant: "I'm blonde and my body is hot so my face doesn't have to be"

The Enforcer said...

Sorry kid...but according to just about every celebrity trash site on the intrawebs, that girl is absolutely Elisha Cuthbert. Look it up yourself...

And silly baby blue and pink striped trunks or not, would *you* laugh at someone as physically intimidating Dion Phaneuf? The only reason I can poke fun here is because I am hiding behind my blog and he's not standing in front of me. 'Cuz otherwise I might be too starstruck to say anything. I actually really like Phaneuf. I think he's a great young player, he just can't be trusted to dress himself...
;)