Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chi-puke-le

At my previous place of employment, my coworkers ate at Chipotle at least twice a week. I HATE Chipotle with the fire of a thousand suns, but often got dragged along anyways, just out of convenience. I never pretended, for one second, to like it. I feel the price they charge for their out-of-control portions of sub-par, calorically dense food is just insane. And yet my coworkers would pack it in, sometimes on several consecutive days. Ick.

To them, I offer this and this. Gross.

Look, I know more shit than I would ever want to know about goes on at all kinds of fast food joints, but this just adds more fuel to my "I hate Chipotle" fire. Now that I don't work with those guys anymore, I will never again step foot in a Chipotle, unless its at gunpoint. And after reading these two articles, with good reason!

No comments: