Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bleacher Report

My latest article for Bleacher Report is up, although I have to take back some of the nasty things I said, as the Sharks really seemed to turn things around last night, beating Calgary 3-2. It was quite a game!

The awesomest thing about Bleacher Report is that I've chosen to write anonymously, and while you all might know my writing style, most of the people there who read my articles do not. With the exception of the admins, who I've communicated with via e-mail and have seen my real name, most people at B/R think I am a guy. And even though I have no problem with being a hockey-loving female, I almost like that my writing is perceived to be male. It's kinda funny to me...

Anyways, go out and have a great day! I'll catch you all back here soon! =)

No comments: