Sunday, June 6, 2010

Colores

From L to R: Dim Sum Plum, Chopsticking to My Story, the little one is What's With the Cattitude, Jade is the New Black, You Don't Know Jacques. All colors are matte.

BT can attest to the fact that I'm a bona fide nail polish junkie. My dismal academic performance during my sophomore (and possibly my junior) year of college can probably be attributed to my constant nail polishing and grooming. The colors pictured above are some of my spring/summer favorites. I'm currently sporting the green on my both my toes and fingernails. Its very different for me, but kinda cool. Dim Sum Plum is adorable on my toes. You Don't Know Jacques is a little too trendy right now and when more than two people in a day can identify it by name, I'm not likely to be using it too frequently. The green, though...its unexpected and fun.

That's all. No real point to this post. Just wanted to show off some pretty colors on a sunny day...

4 comments:

Arvay said...

Cool. It looks like your equivalent of my fondness for Le Creuset cookware. :)

[No Nickname] said...

I vouch. There was much nailpainting and re-painting. Remember with lucky_girl spilt the nail polish on the carpet?

You don't know Jacques looks very cool! I may have to buy a bottle and try it on my next pedicure...

-bt

[No Nickname] said...

remember with... remember when. What's 3 letters between friends?

-bt

The Enforcer said...

Honestly, I didn't even notice the goof. I knew exactly what you meant. We did share a brain at one point, you know. Perhaps we've still got a little residual connection...

And yes, I DO remember the unfortunate spill and lack of action while it was happening. A seriously uncool moment all the way around. Hahaha!