Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eye spy


This, ladies and gentlemen, is a textbook example of a subconjuctival hemorrhage. I have no Earthly idea how it happened. Although it looks gnarly, I can assure you that it doesn't hurt at all. This isn't like the time when I dislocated my kneecap and didn't really notice until much later...I honestly have NO idea what I could have done to cause this. Other than sneeze. But damn it, I sneeze like 5 times daily and this is the first time I've ever had this happen. Its crazy. I noticed the very corner of redness while brushing my teeth and was like, WTF?!?

If you're totally grossed out by the pic, let me know and I'll take the image down and re-word the post. I know pictures of eyes can creep some folks out. Funny thing is that I am totally one of those people. Injuries to the eye were always difficult for me to stomach back in the day.

Anyways, that's the most exciting thing in my life lately. So exciting. I know.

1 comment:

[No Nickname] said...

Wow!

That's pretty amazing.

-bt