Monday, May 25, 2009

Worth sharing...

While trolling my fave internet sites earlier (instead of studying for my final tomorrow), I came across a link for possibly the AWESOMEST site in all of the world!!

Please click to experience the joy and pure hilarity that is Fuck you, Penguin. The only way this idea could be any better is if it were called "Fuck you, snot-nosed child", "Fuck you, smelly hippy" or "Fuck you, hipster". Of course, all of those things are easy targets and the butt of many a joke. Cute animals, however, get suck with, well, cute comments and jokes (a la "I Can Has Cheezburger", which I do love). It may be weird, but I like the idea of telling cute animals what's what. Clever. And oh so funny.

When I excitedly told DJC about it, he flippantly said, "Oh, I've already seen that". Of course he has. I'm always one step behind the cool internet kids...

1 comment:

Amisk8er said...

thank you so much for exposing me to this, abso-f*%king-lutely hilarious... guy's a f-ing genius...